No Products in the Cart
6 Best Waterdrop Tankless RO Water Filters
Waterdrop's Water Filter Line
- Pitcher Water Filters
- Faucet Water Filters
- Countertop RO Systems
- Under Sink RO Systems
- Whole House Water Filters
- Outdoor Water Filters
- Refrigerator Water Filters
- And more!
What Is Reverse Osmosis?
What Is a Tankless System?
- A Compact Design
- More Efficient Performance
- Intelligent Features
- Simple Installation
- Easy Maintenance
Storage Tank VS Tankless RO Systems
|Tankless RO||RO with Tank|
|Filter Life Indicators||Always||Never|
|Taste||No wired taste||Taste of rubber|
|Purity||Prevent bacteria accumulation||Bacteria accumulate|
Waterdrop Top 6 Tankless RO Water Filter
Waterdrop G2 600GPD
Waterdrop G3 800GPD Reverse Osmosis System
7-Layer of RO Membranes
- Waterdrop G3 800GPD reverse osmosis water filtration system features not only powerful 3-stage filters, but also water scale inhibitor to prevent water scale from building up. Improved 7-layer of RO membranes reduce chlorine, heavy metals, and other contaminants present in water effectively.
Safer & Smarter LED UV Sterilizer
- The advanced LED chip in this RO system helps to effectively filter 99.9% of bacteria and viruses in your water. Unlike the mercury-vapor lamp, it won't release harmful toxins and heavy metals.
- The breathing lamp turns on automatically as water passes, helping you save energy. It protects you for up to 50 years.
Ultra-Large 800 GPD Capacity
- With breakthrough water-saving technology, the reverse osmosis water filter lowers drain ratio to 3:1. Choose this environment friendly system and support your green life style, saving your water bill as well.
Waterdrop D6 RO System
Preventing Water Wastage
- When water is used in an inefficient manner, it becomes a problem. This is one of the major cons associated with the use of an RO system. Waterdrop aims to change all that, with the development and use of new water saving technologies. In fact, an RO system such as the D6 features an unprecedented waste water ratio of 1.5:1.
The Most Intelligent Faucet
- Waterdrop's D6 RO water system comes equipped with a stylish, smart faucet to better enable consumers with the addition of a high-end screen. Ultimately, this screen provides real-time TDS levels, as well as the remaining lifespan of the current filter in use. When saving time and effort is important to you, the features set forth by the D6 Reverse Osmosis filter system should be your first choice.
Waterdrop G2 600GPD Reverse Osmosis System
- If you need a decently sized RO system, the G2 can still offer the removal of suspended solids, rust, sediment, and other particles thanks to the first initial sediment PP membrane. Furthermore, the premium activated carbon block reduces chlorine, unpleasant odor and flavors, as well as organic matter. This is followed up by a second sediment PP membrane for the removal of additional particles, and more. And, last but not least in the membrane department, is a 0.0001 micron high precision RO membrane. This ensures your family enjoys a steady supply of water free from: fluoride, nitrates, lead, salt, atrazine, chloramine, TDS, bacteria, etc. A post activated carbon block polishes the water to ensure the best tasting water possible.
Fast Flow Rate
- A fast water flow rate, of 600 GPD, ensures over 60% of water is saved, with a 2:1 filtered to waste water ratio. This is twice as efficient as the larger Waterdrop G3 system, for efficient operation, and lower levels of waste water. At the end of the day, when you just want a glass of safe drinking water, you can enjoy it in 12 seconds flat thanks to the G2.
Waterdrop N1 Countertop RO Water Filter
Intelligent Control Panel
- If you are concerned with monitoring the overall condition of your RO water, you may appreciate the built in intelligent smart screen. This screen is capable of displaying varying levels of TDS, as well as information in regard to filter life, water shortage alerts, auto-flush mode, and even volume settings
- A UV light automatically activates each and every hour, in an effort to regularly eliminate viruses and bacteria commonly present in feed water. This leaves your family enjoying healthy, pure, and safe filtered water. Compared to other methods, UV sterilization does not require the addition of chemicals. This method acts by killing harmful bacteria through the use of a UV light. Ultimately, you aren't left with unpleasant tasting or smelling water, and can rest assured in the overall safety of the finished product.
- Countertop units don't need too much fuss to operate, thanks to Waterdrop's thoughtful design. This unit isn't overly technical, or demanding. Simply locate a socket to plug into, and prepare to enjoy pure, healthy drinking water wherever you are. Once it's time for a filter replacement, it will only require three seconds of your time, and the use of zero hand tools. Over time, you are sure to appreciate the longevity of Waterdrops systems. Thanks to the use of high quality build materials, as well as the inclusion of reliable filters, you can expect a service life anywhere between 6 to 18 months of regular use before replacement is required.
Waterdrop G3 Reverse Osmosis System
- The majority of under sink RO water systems are completely reliant upon a pressurized storage tank in which to store filtered water. The Waterdrop, on the other hand, filters on demand without the need for a tank. This equals easier installation, simple maintenance, and little to no worry of bacterial contamination.
NSF 58 & 372 certified
- You can rest assured in the testing and certification of Waterdrop's G3 system, thanks to NSF 58 and 372 certifications. After a complete flushing, the G3 is proven to reduce more than 90% of TDS commonly present in tap water. Plus, the utilization of lead-free materials ensures your family is receiving to highest quality drinking water possible.
Incredible Water Quality Feedback
- If you are interested in the overall status of your water filters, you will appreciate the built-in LED ring of the Waterdrop G3. Each color signifies a various stage, so you can stay on top of maintenance, operation, and more. Compared to other similar models on the market, you'd be hard-pressed to find a RO system with a built-in notification system. In fact, most models on the market require the use of a 3rd party TDS meter to gather similar information. Plus, the Waterdrop G3 requires very little space, while also producing higher amounts of purified water, with improved modes of feedback compared to other systems.
Waterdrop M5 Countertop RO Water Filter
Optimal Filtration Performance
- The M5's capability of contaminant removal is one of the top features, thanks to a 5 stage composite filter. This filter cartridge is capable of stopping over 1,000 harmful contaminants from reaching your family, including: lead, fluoride, chlorine, dissolved solids, microorganisms, mercury, PFAS, salt, and more. This level of filtration serves as the perfect solutions for households stuck using city water, well, and more.
Premium Portable Pitcher
- Waterdrop's M5 Reverse Osmosis system comes equipped with a portable pitcher comprised of Tritan plastic. The advanced RO membrane filterswater for storage into the 80oz pitcher. This leaves you ready to enjoy pure and safe drinking water regardless of the time of day. This unit stands out above the rest because of the inclusion of next-level materials. Thanks to the use of BPA-free plastic, you don't have to worry about the safety.
The Filter that Has it All
- Typically, a filter cartridge such as this offers 12 months of continual use, or 550 gallons of water. This means you're only on the hook for changing out the filter on an annual basis. Overall, your yearly maintenance will reduce significantly, and your wallet and schedule will thank you.
- Traditional Reverse Osmosis System and Tankless Reverse Osmosis System – The Differences
- Where Can I Find My Refrigerator Model Number Or Water Filter Part Number?
- Tank VS Tankless RO Water Purifier - Which is Better?
- The Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System that You’ve been Waiting for!
- Where Can I Find My Refrigerator Model Number Or Water Filter Part Number?