Aquacrest AQF-FF05 is replacement for LG® refrigerator water filter LT500P®. The AQF-FF05 water filter is made from Korean premium carbon block, along with Japanese coconut activated carbon. This model was tested and certified by NSF International against NSF 42 standards to reduce Chlorine, Taste, and Odor. Replacement models:
*LG® is a registered trademark of LG® Corp *Please note this is a compatible water filter. The water filter is not sourced by or sponsored by LG®. The manufacturer's name and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Aquacrest is an independent brand. Operation Specification:
- LG® Refrigerator Water Filter LT500P®, 5231JA2002, 5231JA2002A, 5231JA2002A-S, 5231JA2002B, 5231JA2002B-S, ADQ72910901, ADQ72910901, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910902, ADQ72910907
- Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filter 9890, 469890, 6572447, 88009234, 09890P, 46-09890, 04609890000, 1648-0019, 46-9890, CNZ5231JA2002A, GEN11042F-08, GEN11042FR-08, T2004CNZ1648-0019
- Other Brands: Tier1 RWF1050, Icepure RWF0100A, Refresh R-9890, WaterSentinel WSL-1, Aqua Fresh WF290, K&J KJ500, Dista DWF-1, Arrowpure APF-0800, Clear Choice CLCH110, Denali Pure WF-LT500P, HDX FML-1, Ecofresca EFW-LT500, Fabfill NJW-08, OnePurify RFC0100A, Polar PF500P, EcoAqua LT500P, AQUA CREST FF05, Waterspecialist F05, Maxblue F05, Filterlogic F05
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 °F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 20 - 100 psi
- Capacity: 300 gallons
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
- Certified by NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor.
||Ave. % Reduction
||Average Product Water Concentration
||NSF Test Report
||Chlorine Taste and Odor
*Some of the reviews are synchronized from Amazon.com/ WaterdropDirect Store